2022 Haysville Fall Festival
2022 Theme: FALL
October 21-23, 2022
The Place Where Family, Friends and Fun Come Together
During the third weekend of October the park is overrun with Craft Booths, Civic Booths, Commercial Booths, Food Vendors, a Car Show, and even a Carnival. During this time certain things are prohibited during the festival;
· No Pets are allowed in the park. City Ordinance enforced by Haysville Police Department
· The park hours will be from 12:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Saturday and 7:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. on Sunday. When the park is closed there is to be no one in the park except for Haysville Fall Festival committee members, Emergency workers, and Overnight Security.
· No bikes are to be ridden inside the park during the Fall Festival, all bikes must be walked when inside the park.
· Haysville Fall Festival committee members and their designees are the only ones allowed to operate Golf Carts within the park during the Fall Festival. All other golf carts will not be permitted at any Fall Festival event. City Ordinance enforced by Haysville Police Department.
· Booth vendors will only be allowed in the park (this includes on Sarah Lane) between the following hours 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. on Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. & after 4:00 p.m. on Sunday.
· All participants that wish to be in the parade must fill out a Parade Entry form.
· Beer will be sold at the Beer Garden and must remain inside the area that is cordoned off. City Ordinance Section 3-109(f)(3). Hours for the beer garden will be on Friday from 5:00 p.m. till 10:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 11:00 a.m. till 10:00 p.m. A new wrist band will be required to go into the beer garden. Only person 21 years and older will be allowed in the beer garden.